Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Beginning

So i'm really new at this blog thing! I use to have a xanga so i guess thats kind of the same but i'm sure this is a lot better! Well i'm starting a new chapter in my life and I have many mixed feelings about it but think it will be a great adventure! My mom and Scott my stepdad are moving tomorrow morning to Richmond Virginia after my mom spending her entire life here in Arkansas. As you can say its quite a shock to her and very overwhelming to leave all her family and friends and well pretty much everything she has ever known. I am sad to see her and Scott go but I feel that if this is best for them God will work out everything else in Time. I am excited to adventure around the world a little bit and experience new states! I love to travel and have always wanted to visit every state one day. So I guess i'm working towards my goal. Anyway I am excited to see what all God has in store for me over the rest of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment