Sunday, September 13, 2009

Romania :)

Well I know its been a while since i have posted. I need to get better about doin it. I worked at Mfuge this summer in Mississippi and it was by far an amazing summer but also very challanging! I love a challange though. I had someone this summer every week get saved in my bible study! Praise him. I also felt called to go serve the Roma people all summer long and I actually get a chance to go this christmas break! :) So i'm goin to Braila Romania and since its the week before christmas we get to go and share about the true meaning of Christmas and share about what Christ has done and its going to be so awesome I am so excited about what God is going to do while we are there. We get to stay in an Orphanage called Home of Hope. I already know that i'm going to fall in love with these people and its going to be so hard to leave. I have to raise 1350 to go and i'm just praying that God will provide! All of your prayers would be greatly appreciated. YAY FOR ROMANIA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment